cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DI 6.1 RP1 - next release?

TTree2007
Level 4

Hi

Could someone at Veritas confirm the next release of Data Insight please? We are using 6.1 RP1 and the classification options are not the same as the help (e.g. customer property informtion in the pattern). I believe that EV 12.3 has these newer classification conditions and just wondered when DI.

We are trying to get a pattern to specificatlly match part of a file name and think we could potentially do this by using some of metadata options (shown in 'on line help').

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rod_p1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Ttree we do not publicly publish the roadmap or tentative times for the versions of software. It is a Program Management function.

Our next version will be 6.1.2 (6.1RP2).

Our process is usually a release, and patches or hotfixes in the interim until the next release.
Patches are prioritized upon necessity and come from open Engineering incidents.

My suggestion would be open a support case and recorded your issue and desired outcome. You will then be registered to receive update when the inclusion of the next VIC (Veritas Information Classifier) engine or prepared policies are included in the Data Insight Software.

Rod

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Rod_p1
Level 6

Ttree we do not publicly publish the roadmap or tentative times for the versions of software. It is a Program Management function.

Our next version will be 6.1.2 (6.1RP2).

Our process is usually a release, and patches or hotfixes in the interim until the next release.
Patches are prioritized upon necessity and come from open Engineering incidents.

My suggestion would be open a support case and recorded your issue and desired outcome. You will then be registered to receive update when the inclusion of the next VIC (Veritas Information Classifier) engine or prepared policies are included in the Data Insight Software.

Rod

Thanks Rod.  Appreciate you cannot give exact timings, just thought there maybe something imminent.  I'm registered for the updates so should hear when released.

Rod_p1
Level 6