cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Insight - Reporting help

davegk80
Level 2

Hi All,

I'm new to Data Insight so I apologise for any ignorance.

Is it possible to run a report on a filer that will search for a specific term or phrase?

Many Thanks

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DLP_Solutions2
Level 3
Partner Accredited

If you are talking about searching for the CONTENT of a file.. that is a functionality of DLP.

If you are searching for a term in the FILE NAME.. then yes you can.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

DLP_Solutions2
Level 3
Partner Accredited

If you are talking about searching for the CONTENT of a file.. that is a functionality of DLP.

If you are searching for a term in the FILE NAME.. then yes you can.

davegk80
Level 2

Many thanks

Dave

Evan44
Level 3

Building off of this topic, I have ran into a couple issues with reporting in DI:

• Is there a way to display more than the top 5 of users when the “include custom attributes of user” radio button is selected?  To put this into context, see the attached report titled "Raw-AccessSummary.xlsx".  In this scenario, I have selected to show Title and Country, but it only shows the information for the "Top Users".
  • Stemming from the first question, I've noticed that outputs generated by reports with the same queries, but in different categories, yield different results.  To put this into context, see the attached report titled "Raw-InactiveUsers.xlsx".  In this situation, I've selected Title and Country and it displays all of the Inactive Users; however, in the Access Summary report (first attachment) when I selected the same thing, it only displays the top users (as stated above).

Please let me know if there is a quick fix to these issues, and thanks for your help!!

Evan

**all sensitive information was removed from the reports