cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive file running all the time

RicohNorway
Level 5

Hi

I have DLO 7.0, and the archive file is runnig all the time, even though i have checked that NUDF already have 2 revisions stored of that particular nsf file.  Delta Transfer file is activated and incremention backup is also activated. Is it going to run thourgh the whole file each time a change has been taken? whats the point of incrementional backup then? Can i do a change so it takes on backup 1 time during a day for only this particular file?

The user this problem is occuring to is telling me that he archives file all the time, and once he does, the backup kicks in, and it keeps on going thru the whole file, making the archive file unusable for the time backup is going on.

2 REPLIES 2

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

For incremental backup of nsf files, the following option should be enabled in the Profile. Would you pls confirm if this is the case or not ~

"Enable message level incremental backups of Lotus Notes email files"

Only 1 revision will be maintained and the email should be archived for this option to work.

RicohNorway
Level 5

Sorry for a late reply, i have been sick for pas 1 week hence the late response. Attached is the screenshot of settings of the profile. Remember this issue started after i upgraded the DLO from BE 2010 DLO to DLO 7.0.

Archive file is being backup for almost 5 minutes after startup making Lotus Notes unavailable for users during that time.