Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE2010 DLO backup hidden files

javierfmelo
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Hello.

I have a particular request from a customer.  They need to backup documents from a hidden folder on a laptop.  How can I configure DLO to perform this operation?

Best regards.

Javier Melo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

NeerThadarai
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

If you have the hidden document under Documents or My Documents simply selecting the My Documents in the profile would backup all files/folders under it. It doesn't matter if it's hidden or not. DLO Agent should be able to back it up.

If it's not in the default Documents section and is a part of a Drive you can create a custom selection in the profile to backup that hidden folder.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

Look at adding the share in as: ShareName$. You can back up to a hidden share, so there should be no reason not to backup FROM a hidden share...

Thanks!

NeerThadarai
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

If you have the hidden document under Documents or My Documents simply selecting the My Documents in the profile would backup all files/folders under it. It doesn't matter if it's hidden or not. DLO Agent should be able to back it up.

If it's not in the default Documents section and is a part of a Drive you can create a custom selection in the profile to backup that hidden folder.