cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup (*. Pst) open outlook

JavierTI
Level 5

Good night,
I am implementing the DLO v7, and am having trouble backing up to the Outlook files (*. pst) when mail is open, but when these files are closed if the can back, has some tip I can use??? Am I missing something???
Thank you.
8 REPLIES 8

pkh
   VIP    Certified

Move to the correct forum.

JavierTI
Level 5

where ??

always and seen similar issues

SSwami
Level 4
Employee

Can you confirm if you have used "VSS" backup for outlook? see the screenshot below. if not please switch to vss and post the result.

JavierTI
Level 5

Hello SSWami,
the VSS option is enabled, I have the same results as detailed
APPLICATION there is another that is using the PST supports why not.

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Would you confirm if Delta File Transfer is enabled or not for the .pst backup selections ?

Secondly, again for the .pst backup selections, have you configured atleast 1 rev in DUDF & NUDF ?

Jonathan_Hernan
Not applicable

Hello

I have a similar problem, but I will not let me open the Outlook that I get an error saying that is not helped it open because a process is using, will have some solution for this

JavierTI
Level 5

I tested in environments where there W7 64bit and 64bit office, and the user profile was new and if I run it to backup the pst open
for now the brand maybe sent me this article is a particular case TECH202210.

Lynne102
Level 2

Hi, VJware

Am expericing the above problem if slow backup because of my the personal folders. The personal folders never seem to be backed up to completion and every time i check the  desktop agent they are still pending.

This also affects outlook as you cant open the personal folder on outlook.

The version in use is 7.0.

I have enabled Delta File transfer and enbaled message level incremental backup.

How can i speed up my backup expecially personal folder.

Thanks

brick