cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO 12.5 and Office 2013 - compatibility matrix

mek
Level 3

Dear Experts - i'm experiencing DLO 12.5 agent crash on W7 PC + Office 2013 setup.

i'm not able to find a compatibilty matrix for this product. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks -mek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi mek,

You're looking for the BE 12.5 SCL as this was still a bundled product with Backup Exec. Unfortunately Windows 7 is not supported by DLO 12.5. The last OS was Windows Vista, and as such, you're running an unsupported version.

Office 2013 is probably also not supported. BE 12.5 was released in 2008 if I remember correctly.

Best bet is to look at upgrading to the latest version of DLO to get the needed support.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CraigV

Hi mek,

You're looking for the BE 12.5 SCL as this was still a bundled product with Backup Exec. Unfortunately Windows 7 is not supported by DLO 12.5. The last OS was Windows Vista, and as such, you're running an unsupported version.

Office 2013 is probably also not supported. BE 12.5 was released in 2008 if I remember correctly.

Best bet is to look at upgrading to the latest version of DLO to get the needed support.

Thanks!

CraigV

...Apologies, here is the link to the SCL:

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH62301