cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO Alerts Not Showing

bemjamin
Not applicable

I noticed the other day that alerts were coming through with no information added to them in DLO 7.0

No idea how long this has been happening, as I hadn't checked up on them for a while, but I know that it did used to show information about the alerts.

If I select 'configure alerts', the alerts categories list is completely empty. Hasn't always been this way, as a few months ago I unticked the alerts saying that there's been no backups in x amount of days - some users don't actually save things to their PC's and store everything on the network.

No though, there are no alerts showing in that list, and so when I get a warning or an error, I have no idea what it's for. I've attached an image showing what I mean.

I don't get any errors when I load up the DLO Console, everything seems to be working apart from this.

Has anyone seen this before? Anyone know how I can fix this?

1 REPLY 1

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Either the DLO Administrator doesn't have appropriate SQL permissions to the DB or maybe a stored procedure is unavailable.

Pls enable verbose logging on the DLO server and re-attempt the configure the alerts. And then attach the verbose log over here.