cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO Client error- Failed to connect to the DLO Administration Server

TrishaA
Level 3

I'm trying to reinstall the client on a machine and I am receiving this error below. The user is already set up in the Admin Console, so it seems like it should just be working. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

Trisha

DLO Error_0.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TrishaA
Level 3

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestions. The problem ended up being that the Symantec software didn't create the permissions on the users DLO folder correctly. I had to manually add that user to the folder security, then it worked. I had this problem on several other users, but I'm not sure why it only happens sometimes.

Thanks!

Trisha

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Santhosh_Bhanda
Level 5
Employee

Hi,

1.Check whether Agent machine is in Domain.
2.If server and agent are part of two different domains, then check whether the trust is in Active state between the Domains.

Thanks,
Santosh

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...take out the .com part of the domain and try again.

Also make sure that DNS resolution from that workstation isn't an issue.

Thanks!

TrishaA
Level 3

Hello,

Thanks for the advice, but those suggestions still aren't fixing the issue. We've even tried connecting as that user from a different machine and get the same problem.

Trisha

kmccann
Level 2
Certified

Are you using lorenznt as the domain in the login?   I also encountered this message when the account was locked out and when the the Admin Server was offline.

TrishaA
Level 3

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestions. The problem ended up being that the Symantec software didn't create the permissions on the users DLO folder correctly. I had to manually add that user to the folder security, then it worked. I had this problem on several other users, but I'm not sure why it only happens sometimes.

Thanks!

Trisha