Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO Desktop Agent 7.5 login error: "Please enter a correct password"

Peky
Level 3

Symanted DLO 7.5 loggin error: 

"Please enter a correct password"

Enviroment: Windows Server Standard(SP2), updated from BEDLO 2010 to SDLO 7, BE2010 to BE2013, SDLO7 to SDLO 7.5, agents installed on Windows XP 32bit and Windows 7 32bit.

After the update to SDO 7.5, old agents work, after i updated old agents or installed new DLO Agent 7.5, i have this error when i try to login :"Please enter a correct password", i created a new user and a new profile also, posible the problem is related with the Dedupe option witch i checked at update.

Can someone help me, please!

6 REPLIES 6

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

See if unchecking the DeDupe option from the profile helps or not.

If you would like to use the DeDupe option, familiarise with the DeDupe chapters of the admin guide which would help you setup DeDupe properly.

It could be possible DLO agents are unable to connect to DeDupe during initialization & hence causing the error.

Secondly, are you logged on to the DLO clients using the DLO user or a different account. Once you get this error, kill the DLOclient process from the Task Manager & retry to open the agent.

Peky
Level 3

This error apear in both cases, with or without the Dedupe check. 

I follow the setup indication's from the guide, i restarted the server and the pc. The computers are not under a domain, but the credential used to connect to the server are the ones configured in Active Directory and assigned to SDLO.

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Are you able to connect after killing the DLOclient process ?

When the agent is launched using work-group credentials, a pop-up appears to provide domain credentials. Ensure the option to disable this account is un-checked.

If the issue still persists, would recommend to log a formal support case.

Peky
Level 3

I was not able to connect, and yes the option is un-checked.

Peky
Level 3

Thank You! VJware I created a support case. And I will post here the solution for everyone to see.

Kenny_N
Level 2

What was the result of the support case?