Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO Error 1603: Fatal Error During Installation

Di_Ro
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hello everybody

I'm installing DLO Server with a remote SQL Server 2008 R2 database. THe agent for the database was successfully installed in the remote server, but when I'm trying to install DLO Admin and Maintenance Server in the console server, I'm getting the error:

Error 1603: Fatal Error During Installation

and installer finish without any change in the server (it is not creating any directory either installing DLO).

I try to install it in another unit and review the windows components but it doesn't work. So, I did a test installing all of the DLO components in the console server and it ends successfully, I don't think this is a MS problem, I think there is something missing in my DB or something like that.

The domain user belong to Domain Admins group and the DB has mixed authentication and the user is the DBO too.

Does anybody has any idea about this issue?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Di_Ro
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Thank you,

I thought the problem was in the named pipes configuration but when I configure it, had the same problem, so I had to change database to the local server and it finally works.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

inn_kam
Level 6
Partner Accredited

try Right click and Run as Administrator 

Di_Ro
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Thank you,

I thought the problem was in the named pipes configuration but when I configure it, had the same problem, so I had to change database to the local server and it finally works.