cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO client prompt credentials on wrong administration server

Hello everybody,


I hope to find a solution to my problem, because I'm lost... Since yesterday, I have changed a profile policy and now, all myclients prompt credential window on the wrong administration server.
The problem is very strange, because if I try to log, the prompt comes back instantly (because I've no administration server on target, just a storage server with maintenance, server), and if I "cancel" the prompt, everything work properly until I "refresh" the client or force "run backup", and a new prompt come again...
More strange, if I let the prompt open and check DLO client behind, the client work properly.

I check every security right, every .ini, every reg keys, every forum or topic about this with no solution. Someone have a idea ?

Thank a lot

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Accepted Solution!

Re: DLO client prompt credentials on wrong administration server

Hello,

Problem solved ! 

 

After enable the logs in client (Tools -> Support -> Enable verbose logging), I found a fail access :

 

04/26/16, 10:20:34:895, dloclientu.exe, 10752:, E>, dirchangenotify.cpp( 310 ), DirChangeNotifyEngine::svc(): failed watching \\Storage_server\Storage_DLO_Data-SL\.GlobalNotify: E0140005

 

I don't know for the moment why security permission changed on this folder... But I put "Everyone" with reader/execute rights and everything work properly !

Nice day

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Accepted Solution!

Re: DLO client prompt credentials on wrong administration server

Hello,

Problem solved ! 

 

After enable the logs in client (Tools -> Support -> Enable verbose logging), I found a fail access :

 

04/26/16, 10:20:34:895, dloclientu.exe, 10752:, E>, dirchangenotify.cpp( 310 ), DirChangeNotifyEngine::svc(): failed watching \\Storage_server\Storage_DLO_Data-SL\.GlobalNotify: E0140005

 

I don't know for the moment why security permission changed on this folder... But I put "Everyone" with reader/execute rights and everything work properly !

Nice day

View solution in original post