cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting users using dlocommandu

smithj
Level 6

Hi

Would you be able to let me know what the correct command is to delete users using the dlocommandu?

I've tried DLOcommand -delete -U domain\username but it returns the following:

Usage: DLOCommandu [remote-server-options] command [command-options] [log-file-option]

Also, can you delete a list of users from a csv file?

I would much prefer to use BEMCLI but this is not included with my installatio.

I working off DLO Console 7.5.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Jimmy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Let  me check if there is a way to delete users via DLOcommandu or not...afaik, there is a command for deleting only those users who are stuck in a delete pending state and even for deleting inactive users, but unsure about any other delete command. Let me test this out and update.

UPDATE**

There isn't any "Delete" command, though there is a "Delete" switch which is used in conjunction with other commands. In other words, the only way to delete users via the cmd is if they are inactive or if they are stuck in a delete pending state.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Let  me check if there is a way to delete users via DLOcommandu or not...afaik, there is a command for deleting only those users who are stuck in a delete pending state and even for deleting inactive users, but unsure about any other delete command. Let me test this out and update.

UPDATE**

There isn't any "Delete" command, though there is a "Delete" switch which is used in conjunction with other commands. In other words, the only way to delete users via the cmd is if they are inactive or if they are stuck in a delete pending state.

smithj
Level 6

Hi VJware

Thanks for looking into it

Jimmy