cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop and laptop option 7.5

Elmer_Gomez
Level 5
Partner Certified

good night I have laptop and desktop tool option (DLO 7.5), Windows Server 2008, the mreyes user no longer works at the company, and his team were saved, but has been back user information above.
My question now want to support the Information mreyes user on another computer and does not allow me, shows me like the picture to mreyes blank user no units supported me appear, and when I go to the D drive, the storage I note that if are the supported information. as I can do to support these files located on drive D.
I will appreciate your help.

dlo.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Use the Emergency Restore method to restore the data. Read the Admin Guide for information on how to use the Emergency Restore method.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

VJware
Level 6

Use the Emergency Restore method to restore the data. Read the Admin Guide for information on how to use the Emergency Restore method.

Elmer_Gomez
Level 5
Partner Certified

I'm trying to restore as this in the guide but I get the message, but the file is stored in, I slip preucupa user that the file is damaged.

dlo1.PNG

VJware
Level 6

As mentioned earlier, do not try a restore from the UI.

Run a restore from a command prompt (Emergency Restore) and also verify if the files are indeed present in the user's NUDF folder or not.