cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does DLO 7.5 exist?

Deka
Level 3

I have read several posts that people are using DLO 7.5, however I do not have any upgrade notification for the same.

I opened a case with Symantec and was told that there is no such thing as DLO 7.5.

Plesae shed me a light here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

eavinash
Level 4
Employee

Symantec DLO 7.5 is the next version of Symantec DLO and is set to release in the near future. Some pre-release versions of DLO 7.5 have been deployed at customer site for testing and quality monitoring purposes. While data deduplication is a flagship feature in DLO 7.5, you may have to wait till the release to find out the complete feature set.

Hope this answer helps.

Avinash

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...if Symantec tell you there is no such thing then the other people are mistaken...might be a build version they are referring too, and not a version revision.

Thanks!

Deka
Level 3

https://www.symantec.com/desktop-laptop-option/data-sheets-white-papers

Datasheet says DLO 7.5 with new features such as Integrated Data Deduplication....... which is not mentioned in the Features & Benefits page

eavinash
Level 4
Employee

Symantec DLO 7.5 is the next version of Symantec DLO and is set to release in the near future. Some pre-release versions of DLO 7.5 have been deployed at customer site for testing and quality monitoring purposes. While data deduplication is a flagship feature in DLO 7.5, you may have to wait till the release to find out the complete feature set.

Hope this answer helps.

Avinash

Deka
Level 3

Hi Avinash,

Thank you for the information.