cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP the backup not working after migration

Danar
Level 1

After following instruction migration(https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.000021773) complete data user, media server already on the new server, when I try to back up one of the users it does not start, and status agent on the laptop is disabled when I check on the server it's not disabled, when  I run DLO diagnostic  utility on the client is normal nothing wrong about it, please help me  

1 REPLY 1

P_Jeal
Employee

You have not mentioned which version of DLO this is for, but based on the mention of DLODiagnostics this must be 8.x or 9.x versions.One thing the Tech Article implies, but does not state exactly is that the Old server needs to be left Online, until users have been moved to the new server, as the DLOCommandu -ChangeServer -M <media server> -A command will send the user the new settings, when they next attempt to connect to the Old DLO server, so that the Agent can then reconnect to the New server.

If the Agent is being set as Disabled, that implies some change information has not been received or applied correctly, or the user is still trying to connect to the Old server and the User record is Disabled there.

If you have not already done so, I would suggest opening a Support case for this, as more detailed examination of the DLO setup and user logs will be required.