cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install symantec dlo 7.5 agent on computers in other domain

rquijije
Level 2
Hi, I have a symantec dlo 7.5 sp1 console on a windows 2012 server, I have installed the agent on 170 computers in the same domain of the console, I need to install some agents in computers that are in others domains. I have a trust fully relationship between this two domains, but when I try to install the agent in the second domain it is fails with the message Access Denied. Anyone can help me ?
3 REPLIES 3

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Is the account under which the DLO Administration service running an administrator of the second domain also ?

rquijije
Level 2

No, I think is dlo administration service is running just an administrator of the prymary domain

You could says me how to configure the service for running on the second domain?

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Add the user used by the DLO Administrator service to the second domain (with same credentials) as an administrator. Then this user will have administrative rights on both domains and you could push install the DLO Agent.

Alternatively, you can locally install the DLO Agent by running the setup manually on each client machine.