cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

carlos_espinoza
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hello,

I'm trying to restore the data of user that lost her information. There are over 11K files backuped in the server. When I try to restore her info, only 44 files are restored, the rest of them sent the error: Dedupe Engine is Offline.

I configured the deduplication server as himself, So, the DLO server has the storage and is the deduplication server too.

I tried to sent data to the same PC to a different location and in to a folder inside of the server, all time I recieved same erros.

I read forums inside about the error, but these documents talk about when the information is backup from client to the server. Explaining the communications error, but in this case, I have the information in the same server and trying to restore to the server itself, then, the comunication are limited only to the server.

3 REPLIES 3

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Is the complete error message  - DeDupe engine is offline or is there more to it ?

Secondly, have you tried running an emergency restore instead ?

carlos_espinoza
Level 4
Partner Accredited

That's the reason, the message said that wasn't restored file, after this we see the message, if I put the log file, this appears in spanish. Searching in the web I can translate it.

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Pls log a formal support case. Thanks.