Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dlo sloution

support46
Level 3
Partner Accredited

hi,

actaully I have done the installtion of Dlo 7.0 as well as also run the agent on client machine but i am gettind some problem while taking backup & when i open dlo agent on client machine then click on status status bar showing disable ....this software either is not configure or has been disable my administrator

Note : i am using trial baase we deploy agent only five pc.

Regards,

waseem

support@questasoft.com

7 REPLIES 7

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Are the services all started up? If not, do so and try again!

Please also try post a screenshot of the error or the actual error.

Thanks!

CRZ
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Moved from "NetBackup Appliances" forum to "Desktop Laptop Option" forum

SSwami
Level 4
Employee
Can you please check if the license is still valid? if the trial license is expire, you may end with this error.

support46
Level 3
Partner Accredited

hi,

I have purchased SDLO 7.0 for 30 users,but when i open dlo agent and click on staus i am getting disable of staus pl see exact details in attachment.

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

In addition to the above comments, do the clients have full access on the NUDF ?

support46
Level 3
Partner Accredited

I have purchased SDLO 7.0 for 30 users,but when i open dlo agent and click on staus i am getting disable of staus bar pl see exact details in attachment.

reg
waseem

SSwami
Level 4
Employee

Please let me know if you have applied the new license to the server and check the about box in both console and client for the license status (sometimes quick restart of admin service will help). i am unable to see the attachment you have mentioned in the reply.