cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

impossible de copier la liste des poste cinfiguré sur mon serveur dlo sur un fichier excel

khassida
Level 2

bonjour,

impossible de copier la liste des poste cinfiguré sur mon serveur DLO sur un fichier excel. est il possible d'avoir une commande qui le fait? apparemment c'est pas possible à partir de la console DLO.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

The DLOcommandu can be used for exporting lists of machines, users etc. I would recommend you to have a look @ the Admin Guide which contains many more commands and their syntax.

Some of the various commands are:

DLOcommandu - listmachines

DLOcommandu - listuser

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

VJware
Level 6

Are you referring to the export of policies or backup selections or backup jobs or list of machines ?

If machines, then you can do it from the command prompt.

On the DLO server, open a cmd and browse to \Program Files\Symantec\Symantec DLO

Then you can run the following command:-

Else, you can run the following command to export to a text file:

DLOcommandu - listmachines > C:\machinelist.txt

khassida
Level 2

Merci,

je faisais reference à listes des machines.

je veux egalement avoir la listes des alertes, des user pour les exploiter sur un fichier.

si tu peux m'aider à avoir les commanded de base, ca m'aiderait beaucoup car je me rend compte qu'on ne peut pas faire grand chose avec la console DLO.

VJware
Level 6

The DLOcommandu can be used for exporting lists of machines, users etc. I would recommend you to have a look @ the Admin Guide which contains many more commands and their syntax.

Some of the various commands are:

DLOcommandu - listuser