cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After DLO 8.0 SP1 --> SP2 upgrade Admin console error: Unable to load list of computers from database

Jyrki
Level 3

At Application Event log: Could not load the DLL XPDLOShareu.dll, or one of the DLLs it references. Reason: 193(XPDLOShareu.dll is not a valid Win32 application.).

Seems that C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL11.SQLEXPRESS\MSSQL\Binn\XPDLOShareu.dll is 32-bit version. Size 7159KB.

Find this article: https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.000014979

Copied "C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec DLO\XPDLOShareU_x64.dll" --> "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL11.SQLEXPRESS\MSSQL\Binn\XPDLOShareu.dll". After that, no error at Event log but still cannot list computer --> Unable to load list of computers from database.

Installed to Windows Server 2012 and SQL Express 2012.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jyrki
Level 3

I got this from Veritas support:

Close the DLO Console.
Open a CMD prompt on the DLO server and change to the "C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec DLO" folder.

Run the following OSQL commands one by one. Replace %ComputerName% with the DLO server name and %sql_instancename% with SQL instace name (Percentage symbol not required)

osql -E -S %COMPUTERNAME%\%SQL_INSTANCENAME% -d DLO -i DLODBUpgrade20.sql
osql -E -S %COMPUTERNAME%
\%SQL_INSTANCENAME% -d DLO -i DLODBUpgrade30.sql
osql -E -S %COMPUTERNAME%\
\%SQL_INSTANCENAME% -d DLO -i DLODBUpgrade.sql
\%SQL_INSTANCENAME% -d DLO -i DLODBInstallXSP.sql

After these it works.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jyrki
Level 3

I got this from Veritas support:

Close the DLO Console.
Open a CMD prompt on the DLO server and change to the "C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec DLO" folder.

Run the following OSQL commands one by one. Replace %ComputerName% with the DLO server name and %sql_instancename% with SQL instace name (Percentage symbol not required)

osql -E -S %COMPUTERNAME%\%SQL_INSTANCENAME% -d DLO -i DLODBUpgrade20.sql
osql -E -S %COMPUTERNAME%
\%SQL_INSTANCENAME% -d DLO -i DLODBUpgrade30.sql
\%SQL_INSTANCENAME% -d DLO -i DLODBUpgrade.sql
\%SQL_INSTANCENAME% -d DLO -i DLODBInstallXSP.sql

After these it works.