cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjusting the DA export html report

Vikes_2
Level 6

Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to adjust the output of the DA export html report? I have a request  for the report to show date, subject, author and recipient . Currently the report does not list the recipient. The search itself was for all emails sent by a particular user, do you have to have a specific recipient listed in the search to have recipients field part of the report listed? Or is there another way to get this information without exporting the data to get the report?

Thanks,

Travis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Yes make a call to support. I have never seen anyone request to change this file before so I'm sure there may be requests to DEV for info if thats possible

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Vikes_2
Level 6

Sorry forgot to mention that we are running EV and DA 2007 SP5.

Vikes_2
Level 6

I see the file "htmlexport report.xslt"  my guess is that is where it could be changed but I would have no clue where to start. Since I have not seen any replys I am guessing this is a support call matter.

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Yes make a call to support. I have never seen anyone request to change this file before so I'm sure there may be requests to DEV for info if thats possible

Alok_Dave
Level 4
Employee Accredited

Hello There,

Don't think "Recipient" information is available out of the box in the HTML Report. But as I read DA Administrator Guide, I can feel you can get that information from DA Reports (MSRS ) functionality. Though there is also it will be the truncated list of recipient that you will get in Reports.

Off hand i don't remember if this MSRS Report can give you the data for Export Run. It can give that for Production Runs that for your sure. May be just do a quick check yourself.

If this doesn't solve your problem then you need to get in touch with Symantec Support.

Cheers,

Alok