cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DA question about "Items already in review"

Vikes_2
Level 6

Hello,

Just needed to confirm something, legal was asking me about "Include items already in review". They wanted confirmation that this setting is at the case level? So if the legal person runs a search and does not select "Include items already in review but another legal case has the email she is looking for already in review will it be captured in the new search? Hope that makes sense, I know generally it is a good idea to select this option but wanted to see how it worked between multiple cases or if the setting is only internally to that case?

Thanks,

Travis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Yes, it will only talking in the context of that case.  If you leave that box unchecked and the item is in the result set of another case it would return a hit for it in the search for that case and if the search is accepted it will be in that current cases review set.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Yes, it will only talking in the context of that case.  If you leave that box unchecked and the item is in the result set of another case it would return a hit for it in the search for that case and if the search is accepted it will be in that current cases review set.

Vikes_2
Level 6

Thanks Tony as always you rock!

I figured that was the answer but I wanted to make sure. I very much appreciate it!

Travis