cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DA9.0-SP2 Processing a Search

Evault_Professi
Level 6
Partner

Let's assume I have a search for FSA using "Subject or Content" with multiple lines within a Search Term and using multiple Search Terms. Assume the "Any of" is tagged in the following scenario.

Search Term 1:       Line 1: "Apple" "Orange"

Line 2: "Apple"+"Pie"

AND

Search Term 2:        Line 1 "Fruit"

Line 2 "dessert"

Is it correct to assume that DA will process Line 1 under Search term 1 against all other conditions? If when processing Line 2 it determines that some of the items were found when "Line 1" was processing; then it simply highlights the words that met those conditions. So if the word "Apple" was found when processing "Line 1" and then that word was found with "Pie" when processing "Line 2" then DA basically narrows down the initial search by highlighting the second keyword within the initial item found.

Please advise on your comments,

Thanks,

D

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Sorry but I don't quite understand what you are asking.  DA will highlight all the keywords found, so in using your example, if Apple Pie Dessert is in a document all three words would be highlighted.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Sorry but I don't quite understand what you are asking.  DA will highlight all the keywords found, so in using your example, if Apple Pie Dessert is in a document all three words would be highlighted.