cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Accelerator Client: Service Status red X

Chris242
Level 4

Please look at the attached file and advise.

I just configured this today, so I'm really green to all of this.

4 REPLIES 4

Mohawk_Marvin
Level 6
Partner

Your license file is probably invalid or not the DA license.

Open your SLF file that you uploaded and search for Discovery Accelerator within it. The installed license will be under:

drive:\Program Files\Enterprise Vault Business Accelerator\Installed Licenses or something close to that. If you dont have an SLF file in there you didnt upload the license.

To upload a license open up the EVBAAdmin page open the DA server (localhost/evbaadmin) and near the bottom right is the "upload license" button

shailubaba_75
Not applicable

Sir,

I have symantec endpoint protection 11.0 on paper license.

Let me know the status of license validity.

How to know.

Mohawk_Marvin
Level 6
Partner

Speak to your sales person, it might also be worth trying the SEP forums as this is the EV forum

Alok_Dave
Level 4
Employee Accredited

Hello There,

The service is status visible in the Client is actually about the DA client connectivity to DA Server. On DA Server there is one instance of Accelerator Service you will always find running in the memory. This instance behave as the CAS ( Client Access Service ) which is responsible for the communication between DA Client and DA Server.

As per the attached snap, the status is Red, which means there is some issue in the connectivity. First check whether Accelerator Service is running in the memory on DA side.

Hope this helps.