cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery Accelerator: Error converting data type timestamp into numeric

Ariphaneus
Level 4

Has anyone seen or know how to resolve the above error?  DA is installed on a Windows 2008 r2 box.  Haven't found anything in google.  Frequently when starting the client it fails to connect to the customer database with this error.  Recently I did work with support to create a new configuration database and then connected the customer database to that.  It was perhaps a day before it started throwing this error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Looks like you will need to contact support.  There was a Technote for this but it has been pulled.

Error converting data type timestamp to numeric  TECH136198

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

TonySterling

Hi ya,

What version of DA?  From your description you see this error in the client?  Do you see any errors on the DA Server?

After you made the change was the client able to connect ok?

Best,

Ariphaneus
Level 4

We're using 9.0206 This error appears both on the client end and the server side.  Initially after the change was made I was able to connect without an issue.  When I said that it was about a day before I noticed the connection issue it may simply be because I don't think I used it the rest of that day.

TonySterling

Looks like you will need to contact support.  There was a Technote for this but it has been pulled.

Error converting data type timestamp to numeric  TECH136198

Ariphaneus
Level 4

Thanks.  I will follow up.