cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery Accelerator Export Fails

Matthew_Kimler
Level 5

In some cases when I am running an export from Discovery Accelerator, the log files that generally come with the export are never written even though the job is finished. So I have a few questions:

1 - Has anyone else seen this?

2 - Is there a way to re-run just the logs without running the whole export job again?

I'm currently using 8.0 SP5 but I have seen this issue in SP2 and SP3 as well.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

I have see this before 

try this

Use the following SQL queries to generate export system logs (e.g. .htm, .txt, .xml):

1) Obtain the production id for the case export:

Select *From tblProductionWhere Name = ‘enterthename’

Prior to running the next query verify that the following is true for tblProduction:

The the production ID, the StatusID is 55, the ExportPSTStatus is 92, and the ReportProducedStatus is set to 80.  Next, edit the following query to contain the proper path information, casename and run the query. 

exec sp_ProductionReportUpdate @ProductionID=8,@Status=82,@Info=N'HTML report(s) "F:\caseexports\general\rob1dcx\rob1dcx*.html" produced<BR>TAB report(s) "F:\caseexports\general\rob1dcx\rob1dcx*.txt" produced<BR>'

If the logs are not created after the above SQL query has been executed then restart the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Manager Service 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Thomas_K
Level 6

What product are you referring to? I will put this post in the correct forum for you.

Matthew_Kimler
Level 5

I'm referrring to the Enterprise Vault Discovery Accelerator product. Version 8 SP5.

Thomas_K
Level 6

Thanks, I have moved this to the Enterprise Vault forum.

Best,

thomas

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
I have never heard of this before, however I can say that you need to rerun the export to get the logs What you may have to end up doing is try running a procmon and see if it's attempting to write but getting a failure I take it there aren't any warnings or errors or informations I. The system logs etc?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

Liam_Finn1
Level 6

I have see this before 

try this

Use the following SQL queries to generate export system logs (e.g. .htm, .txt, .xml):

1) Obtain the production id for the case export:

Select *From tblProductionWhere Name = ‘enterthename’

Prior to running the next query verify that the following is true for tblProduction:

The the production ID, the StatusID is 55, the ExportPSTStatus is 92, and the ReportProducedStatus is set to 80.  Next, edit the following query to contain the proper path information, casename and run the query. 

exec sp_ProductionReportUpdate @ProductionID=8,@Status=82,@Info=N'HTML report(s) "F:\caseexports\general\rob1dcx\rob1dcx*.html" produced<BR>TAB report(s) "F:\caseexports\general\rob1dcx\rob1dcx*.txt" produced<BR>'

If the logs are not created after the above SQL query has been executed then restart the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Manager Service 

Liam_Finn1
Level 6

Mkimler,

Did this solve the issue for you? If yes please mark the solution so the issue can be closed