Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery Accelerator admin site EVBAADMIN issue

vjose79
Level 4
Partner Accredited Certified

Dear Coleagues,
I had a installation of DA ata customer site and faced some issues during the install. After the setup wizard completed the admin site did not open. On checkibng IIS, I found EVBAADMIN site created but on trying to browse to it I get error as mentioned below.

When I try to browse to the site http://DASERVER/EVBAADMIN I am getting error message

----------------------------------------
HTTP Error 404.3 not found
The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, file should be downloaded, add a MIME map.

Detailed error
Module: StaticFileModule
Notification: ExecuteRequestHandler
Handler: StaticFile
Error code: 0x80070032

Logon Method: Negotiate

Logon User: DOMAIN\EVADMIN
---------------------------------------

The environment is as follows

DA Server: Windows Server 2008 R2
IE 8
IIS 7.5
EV is on a separate server

The required pre-requisistes were installed as per the official installation guide and this was verified during the installation.

Please inform of solution to this issue.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alok_Dave
Level 4
Employee Accredited

Hello There,

Looks more of an IIS issue to me. Following might be of some help. One of the reason of this happening would be that IIS was installed on the machine after the configuration of Dot Net 3.5

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/rjohri/archive/2009/06/29/the-page-you-are-requesting-cannot-be-served-becau...

Cheers,

Alok

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

What version are you working with for DA and did you install the EV runtime api on the DA server?

Did the Accelerator service get created?

Did the service start?

Are there events in the app log?

There is a trouble shooting section in the install and config guide that would be worth a read for you.

vjose79
Level 4

The version of EV and DA is 9.0.1

EV runtime API was installed on the DA server
Accelerator service got started automatically

Is there anything specific that I need to look at in the troubleshootig section related to this error?

Thanks!

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Are you sure the asp.net is allowed in IIS conifg?

vjose79
Level 4
ASP.net has been added as part of pre-requisites. Is there anywhere specific to check in IIS?

Alok_Dave
Level 4
Employee Accredited

Hello There,

Looks more of an IIS issue to me. Following might be of some help. One of the reason of this happening would be that IIS was installed on the machine after the configuration of Dot Net 3.5

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/rjohri/archive/2009/06/29/the-page-you-are-requesting-cannot-be-served-becau...

Cheers,

Alok

vjose79
Level 4

DA worked ok when installed on Windows Server 2003. So there may have been a compatibility issue with Windows Server 2008 R2 IIS.