Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery Accelerator stuck in upgrade state after upgrade

Majid
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Hi Guys,

Yesterday i did an EV upgrade from version 7.5 to 8.0 SP1. It went smooth. After that i did an upgrade for DA from 7.5 SP5 to 8.0 SP1, the upgrade completed successfully but now when i check the status in the EVBAAdmin , it is stuck on upgrade and the EVBADiscovery does not open. Any ideas on this, do i need to run the upgrade again?

Thanks,

Majid.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

Take a look at the "Upgrading to Symantec Discovery Accelerator™ 9.0" doc in the DA install files.  Especially check the steps to upgrade, particularily steps 6-10.  I had the same situation and discovered that I had failed to click on the "Update" tab.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Mohawk_Marvin
Level 6
Partner

how big is the customer database? I have had some upgrades take literally days to complete where the customer DB is massive.

Try running a SQL Profiler to see if things are still being commited to the DB.

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

Take a look at the "Upgrading to Symantec Discovery Accelerator™ 9.0" doc in the DA install files.  Especially check the steps to upgrade, particularily steps 6-10.  I had the same situation and discovered that I had failed to click on the "Update" tab.

Majid
Level 5
Partner Accredited

I did click the update button... annyways this thing has been in upgrade state for a long time, will be raising a case with symantec for this. Thanks guys..

Majid.