cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event log stating DA cannot find the path to an old export

worldzfree
Level 4

I have a user that cleaned out a few of their old exports from the file share on the DA server.  The exports had completed properly and they didn't need the export data anymore.  She said she just deleted the whole folder tree under the export name.  Now I am seeing the following errors in the event log.

APP AT - Customer ID: 4 - An error occurred when producing the Production report. System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '\\daserver\user\export123\exp\exp.xml'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextWriter..ctor(String filename, Encoding encoding)
   at System.Data.DataSet.WriteXml(String fileName, XmlWriteMode mode)
   at System.Data.DataSet.WriteXml(String fileName)
   at KVS.Accelerator.Production.ProductionRun.ProduceReport(Int32 ProductionID)

I looked around on the DA support site but am not seeing anything.  I assume she did something out of order.  Anyone have some clues to help fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I have seen this in the past and it normally requires updating a sql table, something I would not advise you to do on your own.

HIGHLY recommend you log a call with support to have them take a look.  If they do need to update a table they can walk you through it.

Remember to take a backup of the DB first.  :)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I have seen this in the past and it normally requires updating a sql table, something I would not advise you to do on your own.

HIGHLY recommend you log a call with support to have them take a look.  If they do need to update a table they can walk you through it.

Remember to take a backup of the DB first.  :)