cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export not completing

TexasUser
Level 3

Was their any resolution to this issue?  https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/enterprise-discovery-accelerator-9-exports-stuck-processing

I am having a similar problem and hoped to find the answer.

I am running Discovery Accelerator 9 on a Windows 2008 server.  I am trying to export from Outlook data to PST files.  Many of my exports work fine with no issue.  I am now having a few exports that are "processing..." with the number of exports always 1 less than the number of items.  Rebooted the server with no change to problem.  Was there a solution posted somewhere that I missed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Sorry, I was actually more interested in the StatusId, could you run this?  Processing can equate to a couple different StatusId's.

SELECT tc.[Name] AS 'Case Name', tp.[Name] AS 'Export Name', tp.StatusID, ts.Name AS 'Status', tp.CreateDate AS 'Create Date'
FROM tblProduction tp
JOIN tblCase tc ON tc.CaseID = tp.CaseID
JOIN tblStatus ts ON ts.StatusID = tp.StatusID

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

TonySterling

Hi ya,

The other user did respond back to my last questions, could you tell us:

So if you look in the Export path have the messages began being put into PST's or are they still msg files?

What version of Outlook is installed on the DA server?

TexasUser
Level 3

The export process does begin.  I am seeing many sub-folders and sub-folders containing .msg files.  There are no .pst files.

I have Outlook 2003 SP3 installed on the server.

TonySterling

Can you run this against the DA Customer Database?

SELECT tc.[Name] AS 'Case Name', tp.[Name] AS 'Export Name', ts.Name AS 'Status', tp.CreateDate AS 'Create Date'
FROM tblProduction tp

What is the status of the export runs not completing?

Also, have you tried restarting the Accelerator Admin service?

TexasUser
Level 3

The first time we saw this, we tried restarting the server.  That did not work.  I have since stopped those three jobs and restarted identical exports.  The three exports are all sowing "Processing..." with a date stamp of when they were started.

TonySterling

Sorry, I was actually more interested in the StatusId, could you run this?  Processing can equate to a couple different StatusId's.

SELECT tc.[Name] AS 'Case Name', tp.[Name] AS 'Export Name', tp.StatusID, ts.Name AS 'Status', tp.CreateDate AS 'Create Date'
FROM tblProduction tp

TexasUser
Level 3

The jobs in question have statusID 53, with Status as "Error".

TonySterling

Interesting, so the finally went to an Error status.  Are there any events in the Event Log now?