cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Lync Message in DA 9.0

lars_meier
Level 2

Hi all

I have a question regarding finding Journaled Lync message in DA.

Tool in use: Symantec Enterprise Vault Discover Accelerator 9.0, Microsoft Lync 2010. All Lync messages are stored within the users Mailbox in a folder called "Conversation History".

Following scenario: Finding the Lync conversation between Person A, Person B.

The problem is: The Lync conversations are stored as an e-mail. The field "To" is replaced with "Participants" and the field "From" adds the person who started the conversation. The field "participants" shows the two participants who have communicated with eachother.

Now my question: I need to search the Lync conversation between Person A and Person B. How can I search for the Participants?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Lars

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Check out the Custom Attribute section of this doc.  Page 14 of the doc. (or physical page 17)

It will show you a screen shot of what it looks like, run your search for that message class and see what the results look like.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

refer following post

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/lync-header-information

lars_meier
Level 2

Hi RahulG, thanks for your reply. But I don't get it: where shall I search for IPM.Note.Microsoft.Conversation? In the normal search field?

Thanks

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Check out the Custom Attribute section of this doc.  Page 14 of the doc. (or physical page 17)

It will show you a screen shot of what it looks like, run your search for that message class and see what the results look like.