cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with older version of DA 2007

AngryNinja78
Level 3

We are trying to migrate all emails from our old system to our new one.  We are trying to collect all emails from each month.  

The issue we are having is that I can not do a search for all email within a month.  We are using DA 2007, EV7.5

I have entered no data into the text search criteria and selected the month, but it does not return any data that it found.

Can someone help us with this issue?

3 REPLIES 3

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

You can check the following

1. make sure you are seraching on correct archive or vault store (correct vault store is slected when creating a case )

2. Also make sure , when you create a serach the option to include  items already in review as it can be the you have items in review

bruceb1225
Not applicable
Partner

have you gone out to any Symantec Partners with very deep and solid depolyment capabilities and also proprietery tools? Try Globanet and if your on the east coast USA you can contact me bbressler@Globanet.com I am sure we can assist you.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

It would also help to see the output of the search criteria I requested here https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/searching-all-email-one-month