cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The requested item could not be loaded

Tom_Cai
Level 3

well, i said it too soon. the issue is still not resolved and even stranger.

Two other users can retrieve the found emails. But one particular cannot! I even tried from different computers and the result is the same. Something wrong with this particular user account. But all three user accounts have the same roles assigned.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

JUST FYI..

This was because the UserPreferencesXML was corrupt in the tblUserPreferences.

To have the UserPreferencesXML be recreated we ran this

update tblUserPreferences set UserPreferencesXML = '' where PrincipalID = XX

Now it works.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

TonySterling

So when exactly does this error occur?  What do you click?

Tom_Cai
Level 3

I tried both "Unreviewed (17)" on the left side under the Status and "22 unreviewed items" on the right side under Summary. I clicked the "More information" in the popup error window and got the following:

"

The requested items could not be loaded.

User:        domain\userid
Customer:    2
Server:        localhost
Domain:        Accelerator Client Domain

Stack:

at Accelerator.Client.Review.ReviewPresenter.ReviewSetLoader_ReviewSetLoadCompleted(Object sender, ReviewSetLoadCompletedEventArgs e)
   at Accelerator.Client.Review.ReviewSetLoader.LoadItemSet_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.:

Server stack trace:
   at KVS.Accelerator.RBO.RBO_Items.PrivateBuildItemSet(ItemFilterCriteria filterCriteria, Boolean bLockItems, Int32 count, SortOrder[] sortOrders, StackItemsOption stackByOption, Int32& totalItemCount, Boolean& bNoiseWordsInFTSQuery)
   at KVS.Accelerator.RBO.RBO_Items.BuildItemSet(ItemFilterCriteria filterCriteria, Boolean bLockItems, Int32 count, SortOrder[] sortOrders, StackItemsOption stackByOption, Int32& totalItemCount, Boolean& bNoiseWordsInFTSQuery)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.PrivateProcessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
   at KVS.Accelerator.Interfaces.IItemSet.BuildItemSet(ItemFilterCriteria filterCriteria, Boolean bLockItems, Int32 count, SortOrder[] sortOrders, StackItemsOption stackByOption, Int32& totalItemCount, Boolean& bNoiseWordsInFTSQuery)
   at Accelerator.Client.Review.ReviewSetLoader.LoadItemSet_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

"

This user and I have exactly same roles assigned. I can retrieve the emails but she couldn't. It appeared that there are corruptions with her account.

TonySterling

I notice you say she couldn't, is it resolved now or still an issue?

Tom_Cai
Level 3

Hi Tony, she still couldn't retrieve the emails. I even tried remove her old roles, create and assign a new role to her, but still didn't help. Am I the first one encountered this problem?

TonySterling

There is a timeout occurring but it is strange you can access it but she can't.  Could you grab a dtrace of the AcceleratorService on the DA server and recreate the issue?

How to run Dtrace to help diagnose issues with Enterprise Vault

Article: TECH38122  |  Created: 2005-01-01  |  Updated: 2012-01-19  |  Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH38122

Also, things to check:
1) Antivirus scanning is set to not scan the C:\Windows\Temp folder or the Vault Service Account's TEMP folder (default location is C:\Documents and Settings\vaultsvc\Local Settings\Temp, where vaultsvc is the Vault Service Account)

2) Authenticated Users has NTFS Full Control on the C:\Windows\Temp folder

TonySterling

JUST FYI..

This was because the UserPreferencesXML was corrupt in the tblUserPreferences.

To have the UserPreferencesXML be recreated we ran this

update tblUserPreferences set UserPreferencesXML = '' where PrincipalID = XX

Now it works.