cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to retrieve messages for review after acceptance

Tom_Cai
Level 3

Hi Gurus out there,

We upgraded EVDA from 9.0.2 to 10 lately. Now I can't retrieve accepted messages for review. When I tried to do so (16 messages only), I got "No items match the current filter. Please modify the filter or try again later". I am still able to review the messages accepted prior to the upgrade. Any one encountered this before? I'd appreciate if you can share your solutions or thoughts.

Thanks,

Tom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi Tom,

I think you will need to check what facets you have checked in the left pane.  I can recreate that issue when I check facets that don't have any items associated with them.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

TonySterling

Hi Tom,

I think you will need to check what facets you have checked in the left pane.  I can recreate that issue when I check facets that don't have any items associated with them.

Tom_Cai
Level 3

This is a strange one... in Summary fo the case, I see 16 unreviewed items. But none for "Unreviewed" status on the left panel. My search returned 16 and I accepted the result.

BTW, how do you paste an image in the forum?

Tom_Cai
Level 3

hmmm, if I assign returned emails to a reviewer (in case review assignment), in this case myself, I cannot retrieve the emails. But after I unassign them, I then can retrieve in the review tab. Seems counter-intuitive. Did I miss anything?

Tom_Cai
Level 3

Never mind... The case section on the left panel listed "100 unassigned items". Since the results are assigned to an owner, that's why they didn't show up. Not really an application issues. It's an user error:)

TonySterling

That is what I was saying in my first post.  smiley

here is a quick video how to add images:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/videos/how-add-images-connect-content

Tom_Cai
Level 3

well, i said it too soon. the issue is still not resolved and even stranger.

Two other users can retrieve the found emails. But one particular cannot! I even tried from different computers and the result is the same. Something wrong with this particular user account. But all three user accounts have the same roles assigned.