cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot configure Discovery Accelerator

Joseph_Correia
Level 5
Partner Accredited
I'm trying to load Discovery Accelerator 2007 on my Enterprise Vault 2007 server and when I attempt to configure/create the customer from http://evserver/evbadiscovery I receive the following error:

--> Could not find database ID 102. Database may not be activated yet or may be in transition.

The configuration/creation process starts but fails after only a minute. A new database gets created but that is it.

My environment is made up of two Windows 2003 servers. Server05 is running EV and DA.  Server03 is my SQL server...those are the only 2 systems.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_Correia
Level 5
Partner Accredited
This turned out to be an RTFM-moment.
The EV compatibility guide specifically states that Discovery Accelerator 2007 requires that your SQL2000 server be at SP4.....I was at SP3 which was fine for EV but not for DA.
doh!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Mojorsn
Level 5
If you go into the EVBAAdmin page and click on the EVBADiscovery customer, is the sql server and database information correct?

Do you see the database specified when creating the customer and verified above is viewable within SQL Enterprise Manager?

Joseph_Correia
Level 5
Partner Accredited
This turned out to be an RTFM-moment.
The EV compatibility guide specifically states that Discovery Accelerator 2007 requires that your SQL2000 server be at SP4.....I was at SP3 which was fine for EV but not for DA.
doh!