Since media and drive name can only be seen by looking at detail status of a job....it can be painful in large enviornment with mulitple tape drives..
i have spent much time by looking at the detail status and then going to device monitor.
though my scripting is not all that good...
i have set these settings in bp.conf because i want to see these columns + column for Media id + column for drive name.. ( this script will give you an idea how to see the information...maybe someone can enhance it) .
here is tech note for these settings...
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = JOBID 5 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = TYPE 4 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = STATE 5 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = STATUS 6 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = POLICY 6 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = SCHEDULE 8 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = CLIENT 6 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = DSTMEDIA_SERVER 12 true
BPDBJOBS_COLDEFS = KBPERSEC 10 true
setup this script.
attaching the script... once these are set..you should be able to run this script...and may need to be adjusted incase it was messed up while sending this file from Unix to MS outlook...