cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone PLEASE fix the Symantec South Africa telephone #s????

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...trying to call in, and every number (anything with 011 797 6xxx) comes back with a message stating that the # is not in service.

It's making it very hard to follow up on a critical call that was closed without me saying so when the problem still exists!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

UFO
Level 6

Craig hi,

It seems that you're not alone. I had similar problem last week and what I did - contacted local Symantec subsidiary. Together we figured out that the tech support phone number could be dialed different ways. So now Symantec is updading the instructions on how to dial tech support in my country. I have tried a lot of ways to get it fixed and the only way that really worked was to contact local Symantec.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

UFO
Level 6

Craig hi,

It seems that you're not alone. I had similar problem last week and what I did - contacted local Symantec subsidiary. Together we figured out that the tech support phone number could be dialed different ways. So now Symantec is updading the instructions on how to dial tech support in my country. I have tried a lot of ways to get it fixed and the only way that really worked was to contact local Symantec.