Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Portal Login Username

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi

I have been the member of Symnatec Forum since last four years, was working with a Partner of Symnatec in ASIA PACIFIC region. Recently i have joined another patner in EMEA Region. My Connect Username is ajit@chabria.com, which is associated with my former Employer. There is no problem in Login into it, but i need to change it to my personal/professional Email ID. So that i can get the Notifications, Rewards, etc emails.

Neead Admin's Advice on how to achieve it.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ajit Jha,

To change your email address, go to your profile page (account menu > My Profile), click the edit tab, then click the "visit your SymAccount" link (click the attached image for an example).

Kevin

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

_r___
Level 6
Certified

You need to login here and change your information accordingly:

https://my.symantec.com/

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ajit Jha,

To change your email address, go to your profile page (account menu > My Profile), click the edit tab, then click the "visit your SymAccount" link (click the attached image for an example).

Kevin

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Thanks Kevin,

I have succesfully updated it. Another Concern is, recently i have requested for a Reward and that has been sent to my previous Email ID, How can i get it back on this email ID. Its a STS Voucher, i need it as i have to appear for an Exam.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ajit,

Please email rewards@webwiseone.com with your Rewards question. They should be able to help you out.

Kevin

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Thanks Kevin..