Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General question

3play
Level 3
Partner

Hi everybody!

Do you know generally how long does it take for a company to be approved to become a Symantec partner ? I am asking because I filled in the required form but haven't received anything back regarding this and it has been more than 36 hours and I am starting to worry .

I contacted the local partner dept and didn't get any response . Later contacted the US one but they forwarded it to the local one. Anyway , I'll be awaiting email reponse but generally do you know anything about this ?

Thanks !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

3play
Level 3
Partner

Just to update the thread here :

Hi Julie! As I replied to your PM , I received an email we are now registered. Thank you once again!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

KiMurphy
Level 4

Hi there, please could you let me know what country you are from so that I can assign this to the appropriate Partner Program Manager as the turnaround is normally very quick on these applications!

Thanks,

Kim

3play
Level 3
Partner

Hi !

I am from Bulgaria and the company email address is the same I am registered here . 

Would very much appreciate if we get approved and someone from the Europeran depts. contact me/approves me. It has been 2 days and nothing  .

KiMurphy
Level 4

So sorry about the delay - I will have someone contact you right away!

Julie_Smith1
Level 2
Employee

Dear Partner

I have searched all recent Bulgarian applications and there is nothing from 3play.  Have you completed the online application form?  You will need to do so in order for access to be granted to PartnerNet.

Thanks

3play
Level 3
Partner

Yes , I have completed the form here: http://www.symantec.com/partners/programs/become-partner.jsp 

I have also emailed partnergit@symantec.com numerous times and didn't receive any response . 

I will now complete the form once again - hopefully this time you receive it.

3play
Level 3
Partner

Hello again . I just filled in the partnernet application once again

12:16 pm

21 September 2010

Here is a screenshot : http://i55.tinypic.com/2drb2f4.png

Julie_Smith1
Level 2
Employee

Hi 3play

Did you get my email reply regarding your application?  Are you registering as a different company name?

Thx Julie 

Julie_Smith1
Level 2
Employee

Hi 3play

As I mentioned in my email to you, the application received today in PartnerNet for Bulgaria was under a different company name.  Please advise the company name you are registering the account under.  If you want me to create the application, I need your company name, company address, your name, your email, your job title and contact tel number.

Many thanks

3play
Level 3
Partner

Just to update the thread here :

Hi Julie! As I replied to your PM , I received an email we are now registered. Thank you once again!