Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGP for Symantec Partners?

Vladimir_Vucini
Level 5
Partner Accredited
Hi,

Do you have any information that you can share with us about when and how we (Symantec Partners) would be able to sell PGP products?

Best regards,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vladimir_Vucini
Level 5
Partner Accredited
Hi Kim,

Thank you for getting back to me. Yes, I am in contact with PGP and we got all we need at the moment... a bit before planed and usual way, but we need it fast. Thanks!

Best regards,
Vladimir

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

KiMurphy
Level 4
Hi Vladimir! Sorry for the delay in responding, I will get back to you shortly with further information! Best regards, Kim

KiMurphy
Level 4
HI Vladimir! Just checking to see if anyone from Symantec has been in touch with you yet? If not, I would recommend contacting your Partner Account Manager for some info on PGP. Kind regards, KIm

Vladimir_Vucini
Level 5
Partner Accredited
Hi Kim,

Thank you for getting back to me. Yes, I am in contact with PGP and we got all we need at the moment... a bit before planed and usual way, but we need it fast. Thanks!

Best regards,
Vladimir

pgppirate
Level 2

I have the new PGP 10 and I cannot add the new email address for my friend in Russia.  Do I need him to send a new email using his encryption key to enable his new address and key to be added to my key pairs?

pgppirate
Level 2

Does Norton firewall prevent encrypted messages from being delivered.  The old Norton interfered with pgp 8.0.2 .