Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing ST0 Certification Exam

Moez_Mansouri
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi everybody 
I'am a tunisian IT engineer and i want to pass the Backup Exec 2012 certification exam ,but my symaccount still inactive (as the trainer tell me)
I need to help me in order to figure out the procedure to pass this exam and fix my symaccount problem
Please it's an urgent case
Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

Get hold of the Beta and play around with it:

https://www4.symantec.com/Vrt/offer?a_id=91523

You should also do some reading on the product, and check out the best practices. It's crucial you play around with the product though due to the changes with it.

Furthermore, check the video section on the BE forums below:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/backup-and-recovery/videos

Thanks!

Moez_Mansouri
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi Craig,
My problem still without a solution
i don't know where is the problem but all that i need is passing the certification exam
if you know how to activate my account or maybe tell me how to
proceed in order to pass the exam
please tell me
it's a emmergency case.i paid for the exam and i don't have pass the exam

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Best to contact your partner programme manager who can assist with this, and I have hit the support flag on this too!

THanks!

Moez_Mansouri
Level 4
Partner Accredited

hi Craig ;
as you see my account became a Partner but the problem still on prometric wich can't

identify my account as active partnernet??

please how  do i proceed ? 

Adonis_Manansal
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Hi Mansouri, Do you have a Symantec CertTracker Account? FYI, Symantec CertTracker (www.symantec.com/certtracker) helps you monitor the status of all your Symantec Certification and Accreditation. How to set up a new account? - CertTracker Accounts are automatically setup when the result from the exam or accreditation are fed from the testing systems to CertTracker. Try to email gloabal_exams@symantec.com to verify your CertTracker Account.

Adonis_Manansal
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Sorry, I just want to correct the email address. Below is the correct email address: global_exams@symantec.com