cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards Points Transfer

Saqib_Alam
Level 5
Partner Accredited

I would like to ask that previously i was working with Symantec Partner and i have an account on Symantec forums and i earned some points as well. Now i have switch the job and working with another symantec partner so my new id is associated with Symantec forum. is there any way that i can transfer my points from my previous id to this id.

Regards
Saqib Alam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I have done the same. I have not registered a new SymAccount - simply updated my SymAccount email address.

My new company had to enable PartnerNet access with new details and also requested transfer of Accreditations.

During this period, my 'Accreditation' badge disappeared from my profile, but came back once all transfers were done.

In the meantime my Connect activity carried on without loss of any points...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

If it isn't possible and your account is still active, simply log on with that and redeem the points. Once done, ask for the account to be deleted in the Inside Symantec --> Connect forum.

Thanks!

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I have done the same. I have not registered a new SymAccount - simply updated my SymAccount email address.

My new company had to enable PartnerNet access with new details and also requested transfer of Accreditations.

During this period, my 'Accreditation' badge disappeared from my profile, but came back once all transfers were done.

In the meantime my Connect activity carried on without loss of any points...