cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

elibrary Access

Mahmoud_Moussa
Level 5
Partner

I was informed that as I'm an employee in a partner to Symantec that I've a free access to elibrary but I don't how so is this true or not & if it's true how can I login to it ? from where ? 

Thanks ,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi mahmoud,

Don't get confused here. Just let us know which product you want to train yourself and we will send you the direct link, and you can login to it using your partnernet credentials.

Yes the Library you are Talking about is true, its free but depends upon the Level of Partner you are. Contact your Partner Account Manager for the same. mena_partner@symantec.com

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

_r___
Level 6
Certified

You can login here:

http://techcenter.symantec.com/ecampus/enterprise?siteName=sena&courseNo=AT0900

Mahmoud_Moussa
Level 5
Partner

Yes I could reach this link but not all the courses are opened 

I mean that there are only few courses which are opened and not all the subjects as well 

so why is that ? 

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

If you are a Partner Engineer then you must be having partnernet login credentials. Login to partnernet and access all the training and documents. Much more data available there than from Library

Mahmoud_Moussa
Level 5
Partner

I logged many times to the partnernet and go the training and documents tab but I still can't see where I can access all the dosumnets from 

It always directs me to the courses and the schedule in the different locations 

Can you give me the link to these trainings and documents 

or specify exactly how I can reach this library from the partnernet 

for example:

University --> Training --> .... & so on 

thanks for all  of you :)

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Sorry, which 'documents'?  The online training on PartnerNet under University -> Training does not include any training documentation. If you want/need that, you need to register for Instructor-led classroom training (not free of charge...).

Normal product manuals are publicly available. 

Mahmoud_Moussa
Level 5
Partner

so Marianne for me if I want to access the elibrary I need to pay 

no problem but when I asked to do that I was told that you're partner you don''t have to buy the elibrary subscription and there's something corresponding there in the partnernet 

is that right ? :)

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi mahmoud,

Don't get confused here. Just let us know which product you want to train yourself and we will send you the direct link, and you can login to it using your partnernet credentials.

Yes the Library you are Talking about is true, its free but depends upon the Level of Partner you are. Contact your Partner Account Manager for the same. mena_partner@symantec.com