cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my.symantec.com manage case

tejapo1
Level 0

Symantec portal my.symantec.com is not work.

In the my and my colleagues is exist more the support case.

If the login the portal my.symantec.com and go to manage case portal is most often response. If the im test putting this information for this form portal is repeate mi this form!  This is crazy.

8 REPLIES 8

Ashish-Sharma
Level 6
Accredited

Hi,

You can call create case

Regional Support Telephone Numbers:

• United States: 800-342-0652 (407-357-7600 from outside the United States)
  • Australia: 1300 365510 (+61 2 8220 7111 from outside Australia)
  • United Kingdom: +44 (0) 870 606 6000

Additional contact numbers: http://www.symantec.com/business/support/contact_techsupp_static.jsp

Or

How to create a new case in MySupport

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH58873

pete_4u2002
Level 5
Employee Accredited

can you try creating a test case, may be registration has been copleted successful.

rcullen
Not applicable

I opened a support ticket seemingly a day before the MySymantec site was updated and now my support ticket has vanished.  I can no longer find my support ticket as the format of the case numbers has changed and my MySupport case number is too long now as a result.  This is brutal.

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Escalate this case. This issue is related to Registration, you need to register once again to get the flavour. Long time back i have faced the same trouble.

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Try once again with Other Browser. Its ressolved now.

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited
Ajit: Before you reopened this, the last activity was a month before...I don't see what replying to your post again does for the query as it is essentially dead! If nothing has happened, PM the OP rather... Thanks!

Muhammad_Nazaka
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Try firfox browser..

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...and the last post of mine was over 3 months ago. I think it is safe to assume that the OP sorted this out, so no need to post for the sake of it.

Thanks!