Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

register sales

acsincpr
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Greetings

Im currently a authorized partner, yesterday made my 1st sale of Symantec Endpoint 12.0, i made the purchase thru techdata.

My question is where i register that sale in the partner tools website?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DarciM
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Next time be sure to register BEFORE you sell it also.  It will take a couple of days to get the approval.  Keep the approved registration number for reference.  Then after the sale, you go back to the site (use the same link on the Home Page) and update/submit the sale.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

BryanBelnap
Level 3
Employee

Check the Opportunity Registration information page on PartnerNet. The process is outlined there.

acsincpr
Level 2
Partner Accredited

i got this error

We're sorry, the page you requested cannot be found

This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following:

Access the page directly from the PartnerNet homepage instead of using a bookmark.
If the page has moved, please update your bookmark.

Enter keywords in the Search box and click the arrow button.

Try one of these links:

Contact us to report this issue, please provide as much detail as you can

DarciM
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Easiest way is from the PartnerNet Home Page.  Look for the "Opportunity Registration" box lower right-hand side.

DarciM
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Next time be sure to register BEFORE you sell it also.  It will take a couple of days to get the approval.  Keep the approved registration number for reference.  Then after the sale, you go back to the site (use the same link on the Home Page) and update/submit the sale.