The Altiris information services specialist reports to a specific client site or on a daily basis to provide solutions and support services on a variety of complicated tasks that requires in depth knowledge of Altiris Deployment Solution, Wise Package Studio, and Asset Management to research, develop, and provide creative solutions. This position works with end user groups and onsite management to evaluate and solve technical problems and requires not only strong technical knowledge but also an outgoing and pleasant personality. Specialists evaluate existing systems, processes, procedures, and user needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement system changes as directed by the specific client or management for services requested by the client such as system solutions or asset management. It is critical that the specialist maintain accurate records of all activities using the client’s format. The specialist informs management, of critical issues regarding personnel, performance, client perception, etc., and works closely with colleagues to ensure consistent, high quality, friendly service that delights customers.
* Within 30 days, learn the ticketing system and processes as well as client specific service levels, project goals, unique requirements, escalation procedures, and platforms supported. Prepare a client specific preliminary solution presentation to demonstrate this understanding to your team lead or management.
* Demonstrate your knowledge of Altiris Deployment Solution, Wise Package Studio, and Asset Management to your Team Lead or management.
* Explain to management what your personal key performance indicators (KPIs) are and how you expect to achieve them. Maintain and/or exceed these metrics on an on-going basis.
* Understand reports presented to clients and how your contribution fits into those metrics. Demonstrate that knowledge to Team Lead or management.
* Report to client site daily and provide on-going solutions and support as directed by specific client or Management. Perform evaluations, designs, recommendations, and implementations as directed by the specific client or Management. (On-going)
* Respond to and evaluate customer support issues within the timeframe required. Accurately and thoroughly record activities in the client’s format. Follow proper escalation procedures as outlined in the scope of services contract for all critical/unresolved issues. (On-going)
* Track and report time for hours spent on each project, ongoing support, research, training, etc., using the work order and timesheet. Reports must be submitted weekly on or before the day and time specified by management. (On-going)
* Represent us in a professional, courteous, and positive manner at all times. Ensure you receive at least three documented glowing comments per quarter, and that all written and verbal interactions result in no more than one correction quarterly.
Certifications a MUST! - Must have achieved an ACP Altiris certification in one of the following solutions; Notification Server, Deployment, Wise Package Studio, Asset Management, Helpdesk or hands-on experience in the previously list solutions.
If you meet these qualifications, please send your resume to 26-MH819@apply.maxhire.net . If you have any questions, please call Kim Garcia Jobco Staffing at 630-571-6020. If know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest feel free to forward this posting.
Jobco prides itself at finding and presenting qualified candidates who meet client needs and exceed their expectations. Employee satisfaction is the secret to our success and we are committed to helping our candidates in their career search and development. Due to our flexible placement options and job coaching, candidates who start contract work often begin satisfying and rewarding careers as permanent employees.
Learn more about Jobco, view other job openings and submit a resume online at www.jobcostaffing.com.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
* Location: Chicago, Illinois (Downtown)
* This is a contract job.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Phone calls about this job are ok.
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.