Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVault .Cloud Business to Customer Data Confidentiality

hmjundi79
Level 2
Partner Employee Accredited

Dear Team,

We are in the process of launching Email Archiving Services in Saudi Arabia through one of our Telco partners. There is a continuous concern about how well Symantec can manage that information stored into our data centers. For the sake of answering customers on that inquiry, we will require Non-Disclosure Agreement samples that we can share with customers to assure them that their data is safe and undisclosed to any entity, except in the event of a government or legal order such as a subpoena.

I need documents that describe the levels of security that Symantec provides (security staff, locks, encrypted transfer and at rest policies, etc...) which may be shared with customers.

Your support would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Hadi El-Jundi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

i believe what you're asking for is called SSAE 16 or SOC 1 report. you can request this from your symantec account manager. also, check this out for more info: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/blogs/enterprise-vaultcloud-archiving-and-cybersecurity-2014

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello Hadi El-Jundi,

This is the wrong forum to request that information.  You should contact your Symantec Partner manager or a Symantec sales person you work with should be able to help.

TS

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

i believe what you're asking for is called SSAE 16 or SOC 1 report. you can request this from your symantec account manager. also, check this out for more info: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/blogs/enterprise-vaultcloud-archiving-and-cybersecurity-2014

hmjundi79
Level 2
Partner Employee Accredited

Thank you Gentlemen for your feedback.

@AndrewB, that was what I was searching for.

Many thanks.

Hadi