I’m pleased to announce this week’s II TEC podcast is now available; Episode 6 - EV.cloud and Office 365 "Better together"
In this episode, II TEC's Chris Ebner talks to Josh Stageberg from the Information Intelligence Product Management team about EV.cloud and how it works enhances Office 365 with improved archiving and eDiscovery capabilities. This episode is 12 minutes.
II TEC Podcasts released to date are:
(Note: Direct Links are supplied but we’d recommend you subscribe to the podcast feed in order to automatically get new episodes – instructions below)
- 12th August 2016 - Episode 6 – EV.cloud and Office 365 "Better together" (12 mins)
- In this episode, II TEC's Chris Ebner talks to Josh Stageberg from the Information Intelligence Product Management team about EV.cloud and how it works enhances Office 365 with improved archiving and eDiscovery capabilities.
- Direct Link: https://veritas.box.com/s/llhi511v2kreooyinm0tf0ldak9ixk4k
- 3rd August 2016 – Episode 5 – Shining a light on Dark Data Assessments (13 mins)
- 27th July 2016 - Episode 4 - Get Your Bearings On Information Map” (17 mins)
- In this episode, II TEC’s Evan Barrett explains what Veritas Information Map is, how data is collected, stored and secured, and gives examples of how organisations can leverage the powerful reporting and dashboard functions
- Direct Link - https://veritas.box.com/s/fykcu0f8c379ageyja7a94ztcs32y8cb
- 21st July 2016 - Episode 3 - The Benefits of using eDiscovery Platform Transparent Predictive Coding (13 mins)
- 17th July 2016 – Episode 2 – An eDiscovery Platform Customer Story (5 mins)
- 13th July 2016 – Episode 1 – Enterprise Vault SMTP Archiving vs. Exchange Journaling (9 mins)
If you are not already subscribed to the feed, please subscribe using the steps below, and tell your colleagues. We hope to get more II podcasts out on a regular basis. Please let us know what you think of these podcasts and let us have suggestions about what you’d like us to cover in future episodes. Email me direct (email@example.com) with your thoughts/suggestions).
To subscribe to the RSS feed, do the following…
- Open iTunes (or your Podcast App of choice!)
- Click File > Subscribe to Podcast… (or equivalent in your App)
- Enter this url… https://veritas.box.com/shared/static/hnpy22299b58qo2b6l3s00x7wljo60kd.xml
- Depending on the app you are using you may need to set options on the number of previous episodes to automatically download
That should be it. Happy listening.