cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(500) Internal Server Error EV 6 SP2

Robert_dos_Ramo
Level 4
Morning all

I have installed OWA (Enterprise Vault 6 SP 2), installed it as per the documentation but I am having a few errors, first the web controls are not being installed into the latest file (6.5.7651.9) only the previous version (6.5.7638.1). The other problem I am having with OWA is if I open a mail that has been archived (using shortcuts) the banner on the top states

"The archived item is currently unavailable.
If you choose reply or forward, only the content shown below will be included.
Click here to preview the original item."

If I click on the banner then I receive a "The remote server returned an error:(500) Internal Server Error" but if I click on the "view item" URL or the "Click here to preview the original item" everything works fine.

Are these two separate issues or are they one big problem (resolve one and the other will be corrected)

Thanks

regards,

Robert
2 REPLIES 2

Micah_Wyenn_2
Level 6
Partner Accredited
Robert,
The control files issue is known, and is going to be addressed in sp3 (which is due to be released at the end of July I believe).
I know I've fixed the 500 internal server error in the past, but I can't remember what I did, let me look and post again in a bit.

micah

wren_mott
Level 3
Hi All -

I fixed this error the other day by changing the NTLM authentication on the server running the EV web site. It seemed that the problem was only occurring on windows 2000 clients running IE 6.?.

I changed it to "Send LM and NTLM -- use v2 if negotiated" for the time being but will probably test and see if I can lock it down further.

Wren