cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AD/Exchange user account does not show up in EV

Mike_Doverskog
Not applicable

One of our Exchange 2003 users has his mailbox and AD account set up correctly. When I use the EV Management console to enable his mailbox it does not show up in the available mailboxes. I look in the list of Exchange mailboxes and his name does not appear there either. The guy clearly has a mailbox and AD account which are working well but somehow EV has not picked it up. Can I correct this manually somehow or do I have to scrap his account and create a new one?

Your assistance would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi ya,

What version of EV? 

Is the user in a provisioning group?  Has provisioning been ran in normal mode? 

You can set the provisioning report to be full and then do a run now.  This will generate a report in the Report folder in the EV install directory.  Look at the report to see if you can find the user in there.

After provisioning runs you should synchronize the mailboxes and then see if the mailbox show to be enabled.

Regards,
Tony

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hi ya,

What version of EV? 

Is the user in a provisioning group?  Has provisioning been ran in normal mode? 

You can set the provisioning report to be full and then do a run now.  This will generate a report in the Report folder in the EV install directory.  Look at the report to see if you can find the user in there.

After provisioning runs you should synchronize the mailboxes and then see if the mailbox show to be enabled.

Regards,
Tony

Amit_Dol
Level 4
Employee Accredited

Check if user is not AD disabled